Dear colleagues and partners,
Do not forget to register and join us for the RIMS Webinar which will be held virtually TODAY Monday November 21st at 16:00 (CET).
Check out the programme and register on the RIMS website by clicking on the link below!REGISTER HERE!
The RIMS Grant Programme aims to facilitate collaboration between RIMS members from different centers and countries in MS rehabilitation. Both projects regarding best practice and research are welcomed.
Application DEADLINE: December 1st 2022
Discover All the Application Criteria
The RIMS Fellowship Programme is available to professionals in Europe to facilitate their training in rehabilitation related to Multiple Sclerosis among RIMS Member Centres.
Apply before December 1st 2022!
Discover How to Apply
We want to take this opportunity to thank Professor Daphne Kos for her remarkable contribution to RIMS and welcome Professor Giampaolo Brichetto as the new President of RIMS!
We also want to congratulate the winners:
BEST ORAL PRESENTATION
- Laurits Taul-Madsen (Aarhus university, Denmark) - Identifying Multiple Sclerosis fallers by neuromuscular function
- Stefan M. Gold (Medizinische Klinik m.S. Psychosomatik und Klinik für Pscyhiatrie, Germany) - Online intervention to reduce depressive symptoms in multiple sclerosis: an international multicenter randomized controlled phase III trial
- Mathilde Lefort (French National Centre for Scientific Research, France) - Impact of education level on multiple sclerosis disability progression in France
BEST ORAL PRESENTATION
- Marie Kierkegaard (Karolinska Institutet, Sweden) - High-intensity Resistance Training in Fatigued Persons with Multiple Sclerosis - a Randomized Controlled Trial
- Davide Catteneo (University of Milan & IRCCS Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi, Italy) - Balance Assessment Using Stabilometric Platform in Multiple Sclerosis: a Preliminary Fnirs Study
- Ilse Lamers (UMSC - University MS center, Belgium) - Psychometric Properties of the Modified Reaching Performance Scale in Persons with Multiple Sclerosis
We are delighted to announce that the next Annual RIMS Conference will be held in Genoa, Italy from May 4 to May 6, 2023!
More Information will follow!
Looking forward to next year's edition, you can find some pictures from the RIMS-ECTRIMS Annual Conference 2022!
RIMS Social Media
Join the RIMS group 'RIMS - European Network for best Practice and Research in MS Rehabilitation' and stay posted on the RIMS activities!
Have some news? Use our twitter account @euRIMS!
This email was sent to the email address as registered in the RIMS database. If you no longer wish to receive emails from the RIMS database, click here to unsubscribe.