RIMS is a network for all professionals working in the field of multiple sclerosis (MS). We are proud that RIMS is a powerful, international, and multi-disciplinary network of rehabilitation centers, healthcare practitioners, and researchers. Together, we are the European reference group that advocates for all people with MS throughout Europe to have access to evidence-based rehabilitation when they need it.
We encourage all MS Centers, MS Societies, and individual professionals (both healthcare professionals and researchers) to join the network.
- Annual Conference and Workshop at a reduced registration fee
- Join a Special Interest Group (with additional seminars and programmes)
- Eligibility to apply for the RIMS Grant Programme
- Take advantage of the Fellowship Exchange Programme
- Get access to Members only E-Educational Material on the RIMS website