Please note the call for applying for the RiGra has not yet been opened.
RIMS has established a Grant Programme. The programme aims to facilitate collaboration between RIMS members from different centers and countries in the domain of MS rehabilitation.
Both projects regarding best practice (e.g., development of guidelines or educational programs) and research are welcomed.
- Applicants must be a RIMS member (at the individual or center level) at the time of submission.
- Only electronic submissions (via email), submitted within the deadline are accepted.
- The applicant is an early career researcher or a young clinician (36 year old or younger).
- Multi-center and international collaborative projects, particularly between RIMS members/centres (at least two different countries).
- Projects feasibility with the amount granted
- Relevance for RIMS is well described
- Provide a detailed budget
Download the application form below.