SIG Mobility in-between meeting 2017, 17th – 18th November, Overpelt & UHasselt (BE)
Conference: "Technology- supported assessment and rehabilitation in persons with multiple sclerosis"
- Start date: 17th Nov. 2017
- End date: 18th Nov. 2017
- Welcome drink: 16th Nov. 2017
For RIMS members: free registration, free ‘welcome drink’ on Thursday, free 1 night hotel (friday-Saturday), free lunch Friday-Saturday, and co-funded conference dinner on Friday.
For non-RIMS members: 100,00€ for registration, and personal coverage of other costs.
Please note that every night should be booked by the members/non-member themselves via the following link:
SIG Mobility Meeting 2017_Holiday Inn Express***
Venues: University of Hasselt and Rehabilitation and MS Center Overpelt
- Thursday 16th Nov. 2017: UHasselt, Campus Hasselt, Martelarenlaan 42, 3500 Hasselt (BE)
- Friday 17th Nov. 2017: UHasselt, Campus Diepenbeek Agoralaan, building D, 3500, Diepenbeek
- Saturday 18th Nov. 2017: Revalidatie & MS Centrum, Boemerangstraat 2—3900 Overpelt (BE)
Getting to the venues:
- Transport in Hasselt: walking distance
- Transport from Hasselt-Overpelt- Hasselt; A free bus will be arranged
- Transport from Hasselt-Diepenbeek-Hasselt; public transport (included for RIMS members and non-RIMS member)
Getting to Hasselt:
- Brussels international airport: Direct train to Hasselt 1h13min: 16,50€
- Charleroi airport: Shuttle bus to Brussels midi (18,00€), and then direct train to Hasselt (13,00€)
- Eindhoven airport: 73km by car | Distance Overpelt - Eindhoven airport: 46km by car